If your employment terminates or your benefit coverage ends because of a qualifying life event, you may be eligible for COBRA Continuation Coverage for these plans:
- Medical Silver Plan and prescription drug
- Dental PPO Plan
- COBRA will not be available through Kaiser medical or Triple S medical, Dental DMO or VSP vision.
- If you are enrolled in the medical, dental or vision plan, your coverage, and any enrolled dependent’s coverage, ends on the last day of the pay period following your Termination Date or June 30, 2018, whichever comes first.
- If termination is prior to June 30, 2018, a COBRA notification providing you with information and the opportunity to elect continued coverage will be sent to the address on file with the “R”Benefits Service Center. Please ensure your contact information is updated and correct.
- Continued coverage through COBRA will be available while the Company’s healthcare plans remain active. You can access COBRA elections once you terminate at https://benedirect.wageworks.com or wait until a COBRA packet is mailed to your home address.
Click here new plan year Coverage Rates.
- Download/Print a PDF of this page