Hyatt Legal Plan
MetLaw is a legal services plan that provides legal representation for you, your spouse and dependents. You'll have access to professionals to help you with things like:
- Document review and preparation - before signing on the dotted line, have a MetLaw professional review mortgages, deeds, elder law matters, immigration documents and other personal legal documents.
- Family law - prenuptial agreements, adoption and guardianship, protection from domestic violence and more.
- Estate planning, wills and trusts.
- Money matters - negotiation with creditors, tax audits, identity theft, bankruptcy.
- Real estate matters - sale and refinancing of your home, eviction or tenant problems, zoning applications, property tax assessment, boundary or title disputes, home equity loans.
- Court appearances - civil litigation defense, personal property protection, traffic ticket defense (no DUI), administrative hearings, juvenile court defense and more.
When you use a Plan Attorney for covered services, there are no deductibles, copayments, waiting periods or claims forms to complete. In addition, there are no limits on your usage.
To learn more about what's covered under the plan, visit RUSAddedBenefits.com or call (855) 661-8974.
Learn More by Watching Videos from Hyatt Legal
- Download/Print a PDF of this page