Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Need a referral for child care, elder care or a home repair? Looking for help with a legal or financial issue? Want advice on handling a problem at work or home? Get professional, confidential help with these issues and more by contacting the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). These services are available to you and your family at no charge.
- Confidential counseling—You and your eligible dependents receive up to 3 free sessions with a professional counselor per issue per year. You can use these sessions to create a plan for managing work or personal issues. If you need further assistance, you will receive recommendations and referrals so you can continue to make progress toward your goals.
- Work/Life Referrals—Contact a Work/Life specialist anytime to get referrals to reliable resources for child care, elder care, pet care, college planning, relocating to a new area, entertaining family and friends, purchasing a car, repairing your home and more. Specialists research local resources and pre-screen referrals, providing you with qualified service providers to meet your needs. Learn more.
- Legal resources—On-staff attorneys are available to provide information and assistance with legal issues, including divorce, family law, bankruptcy, civil lawsuits and real estate transactions. If you need legal representation, you can be referred to a qualified attorney in your area for a free 30-minute consultation and a 25% reduction in legal fees for additional services. Learn more.
- Financial resources—Financial professionals are available to provide information and tools to help you manage your finances, including credit card or loan issues, estate planning, getting out of debt, retirement planning, saving for college and tax questions. Learn more.
Learn More/Get Started
In addition to these great services, our EAP vendor also handles the Company's year-round wellness program, Healthy Guidance. Learn more here.
- Download/Print a PDF of this page