Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Do you need a referral for child care, elder care or a home repair? Are you looking for help with a legal or financial issue? Do you want advice on handling a problem at work or home? You can get professional, confidential help with these issues and more by contacting the GuidanceResources® Employee Assistance Program (EAP). These services are available to you and your family at no charge.
- Confidential counseling—You and your eligible dependents receive up to three free sessions with a professional counselor per issue per year. You can use these sessions to create a plan for managing work or personal issues—from marriage and kids, work stress, depression and substance abuse to grief and empty nesting. If you need further assistance, you will receive recommendations and referrals so you can continue to make progress toward your goals.
- Work/Life Referrals—Contact a work life specialist anytime to get referrals to reliable resources for child care, elder care, pet care, college planning, relocating to a new area, entertaining family and friends, purchasing a car, repairing your home and more. Specialists research local resources and pre-screen referrals, providing you with qualified service providers to meet your needs. Learn more.
- Legal resources—On-staff attorneys are available to provide information and assistance with legal issues, including divorce, family law, bankruptcy, civil lawsuits and real estate transactions. If you need legal representation, you can be referred to a qualified attorney in your area for a free 30-minute consultation and a 25% reduction in legal fees for additional services. Learn more.
- Financial resources—Financial professionals are available to provide information and tools to help you manage your finances, including credit card or loan issues, estate planning, getting out of debt, retirement planning, saving for college and tax questions. Learn more.
Visit guidanceresources.com (First-time users enter Company ID: EAP4TRU to register) or call 1-866-519-8360 for more details or to get started.
For complete plan details, see the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) SPD.
In addition to these great services, Guidance Resources is also the administrator of the Company's year-round wellness program, Healthy Guidance. Learn more here.
- Download/Print a PDF of this page