Flexible Spending Accounts

Toys"R"Us offers two kinds of Flexible Spending Accounts to help you pay for eligible dental, vision and dependent care expenses:

  • The Limited-Purpose FSA works hand-in-hand with the Health Savings Account (HSA), but can only be used to pay for qualified dental and vision expenses.  Learn more.
  • The Dependent Care FSA can help you save money on the cost of day care, nursery school or summer day camp. Learn more.

One important thing to remember, unused funds in the Flexible Spending Accounts do not roll over year after year so make sure you only contribute what you're going to use.

Rate This Page

Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use our search feature.