Large employers are required to disclose the employee cost of health coverage for a single employee in the most affordable plan offered to their employees for 2016 to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to show compliance with Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) coverage requirements. This information will be provided to all benefits-eligible employees (regardless of their benefit enrollment status) via Form 1095-B or Form 1095-C.
- Form 1095-B for Kaiser CA and HI plans were mailed on February 3, 2017
- Once mailed, Kaiser members can access the form electronically through healthy.kaiserpermanente.org under the "Personal Documents" page.
- If Form 1095-B is lost or stolen, a replacement (hard copy) can be requested through Kaiser Member Services - CA 1-800-464-4000; HI 1-808-432-5955 or 1-800-966-5955 (Neighbor Islands).
- Form 1095-C (for Aetna plans) was mailed from Toys”R”Us to all applicable benefits-eligible Toys“R"Us team members on February 21, 2017. It can also be found online on the ADP employee portal, accessible through Workday. (Click the “R”Benefits button on the Workday home page > Manage Benefits and View Payroll).
The forms were sent to the home address on file in Workday. Form 1095 B or C is not required in Puerto Rico.
You may file your 2016 taxes prior to receiving Form 1095-B or 1095-C, as it’s not needed for submission. However, it should be retained for record-keeping purposes and would only need to be provided to the IRS if audited.
- For Form 1095B, contact Kaiser Member Services.
- For Form 1095C, contact the “R”Us Benefits Service Center at 844-TRU-BENS.
Please report any discrepancies with Forms 1095 B or C to the “R” Benefits Service Center.