If you're still receiving your Health Savings Account (HSA) tax forms in the mail, consider going paperless by January 8th.
- You'll get your HSA tax documents faster
- Less paper to manage
- It helps support the American Red Cross
- For every HSA member who checks the “paperless” box for tax documents by January 8, Payflex will donate $1 to the American Red Cross (up to $10,000).
Going paperless is easy.
- Log in to payflex.com by January 8, 2018.
- From the top navigation bar, select Account Settings.
- Then select Account notifications.
- Within the HSA section, check the “paperless” box for tax documents.
A communication from Payflex was sent to HSA participants on December 14th. If you have any questions, visit payflex.com or call 844-PAYFLEX (1-844-729-3539). Reps are available Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 7:00 pm (CT) and Saturday, 9:00am - 2:00pm (CT).